Home » Sliding Gates
Automatic Sliding Gates Perth - Mains Powered & Solar - LiteStart
What are automatic sliding gates?
- Suitable for residential, commercial and industrial applications throughout Perth.
- Electric powered (from mains or solar).
- The automatic sliding gates are motorised and slide on 'runners' which are fitted to the driveway.
- The frame is usually made of steel or aluminum, while infill material can be steel, wood, wrought iron, cast iron, tubes, mash or wire mash.
- These can be supported by steel posts or by brackets fitted to the walls
- Activated through a remote control or access-control systems such as keyless pads or mobile phones, gate access control cards.
- All systems are fitted with a manual override release for emergencies.
What is a “runner” track?
The runner is a is the steel rail track that the gate moves over by way of its rollers. The automatic sliding gate’s tracks are fitted through a concrete channel / Plinth that runs across the driveway. When the driveway is made of concrete, then tracks may be fitted without the need for excavation.
- Easy to secure
- Requires minimum maintenance
Things to consider
- Is there a need for excavation and new concrete plinth a track? If so, can it be built?
- Is there sufficient space for the gate to slide into when fully opened?
Which automation system do I need?
- Automatic systems are chosen according to the length and weight of the gate in question
- The tables below will give you an idea for what automation system is required according to the gate wing weight.
- Like to know more? Contact our Perth team for more information.
|RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION||COMMERCIAL GRADE||INDUSTRAIL GRADE|
|Gate Leaf Weight||Automation System||Gate Leaf Weight
||Gate Leaf Weight||Automation System|
up to 400kg
|SLM 400||up to 600kg||SLM 600||up to 600kg||SLM 600|
up to 600kg
|SLM 600||up to 1000kg||SLM 1200||up to 1000kg||SLM 1200|
up to 1000kg
|SLM 1200||up to 2000kg||SLM 2000IND||Up to 5000kg||SLM 5000IND|
up to 1500kg
|SLM 1800||up to 1800kg||SLM 1800||Up to 1500kg||SLM 1800|